A quite day in the office
The office is so quite today... in fact i think i'm one of only two consultants that made it in to the office. It's not surprising really thought as it's a friday and it's also lovely weather outside and everyone wants to be in it. In 15mins i'm going to head out there too and spend an hour in the sun reading my book. I should really go to the gym but it's hard to force yourself inside when it's so lovely out...
So some news from London, Nick and I have begun the process of packing to head home, well not quite packing but we have had boxes delivered to pack our stuff in so that's a start. I've also cancelled my TimeOut subscription (such a good mag, i'll miss reading it) and told the gym i'm leaving (it's always a weight of my mind when i can quit gyms = P). In the next few days i think we are going to start advertising our room so there is a mound of cleaning it do before people can come and check it out.
I've added some photos so you can see just how great London's parks are this time of year. These were taken on the May Day long weekend when Nick and I walked from Notting Hill to Trafalgar Square

Our walk on the May Day weekend

Kensington Gardens with a view through to Albert Hall
Pink tulips in Hyde Park

Blossoming tree in the park
Louise, Louise, Carlee, Sarah, and Becky - thanks for the gift and card!
Love you all
Cherry x x

1 Comments:
Hi Cherry, I was looking for another blog but found yours. Awesome pictures you've got here. Are you no longer blogging?
Post a Comment
<< Home